Tuesday, March 28, 2017

SELF ASSESMENT SECOND TERM:


First of all, in this term I think that I have improved in lots of topics related with grammar because we practise a lot in class with exercise so that really has made the diference!
Also, I have improved in tasks related to writting because I´ve look up in diferent books and web pages to learn how to organise my ideas and to know more about useful expressions that might change completely my writtings.
Furthemore, I think that Clarisa´s classes are absolutely useful because we learn loads of things and plenty of vocabulary which is a very important part in English. Not only grammar,but also knowing how to get involved with another language and speak it with fluency it´s what make the diference in many cases.
On the other hand, I think that I need to improved the tasks related with the blog as I said in the other self assesment. To have it update and try to make it quite better! Whereas in the second term project I made a great effort and tried to make a nice and prepared presentation because, as I see it, It shows like a sumary of your work in all the term so it´s a good thing to have in mind.
To conclude, I need to work on little things such as the blog like I have said before and maybe try to improved my range of vocabulary. Next term, I will try to make the most of the English´s clasess so we can have a lot of fun but also learn a lot!




Resultado de imagen de self assessment


2 comments:

  1. THANKS MARÍA...TRY TO KEEP YOUR BLOG PORTFOLIO UPDATED MORE OFTEN, OK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS MARÍA...TRY TO KEEP YOUR BLOG PORTFOLIO UPDATED MORE OFTEN, OK?

    ReplyDelete